Breakfast al fresco

breakfast outside

It’s that time of year; I’ll have syrup and sunshine on my pancakes, please.

Wordless Wednesday.

Technorati Tags: , ,

This entry was posted in family life, parenting. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Breakfast al fresco

1. BEautiful and wonderful and I absolutely love it. Now I want pancakes but we are out of flour. :)

2. Tammy says:

So sweet! My girls have always loved eating outside on a warm day, too!

(I just replied on your Marriage Monday post below, too!)

Syrup and sunshine… you’re a poet! I like your desert environment (in the background). :~D

4. David Porter says:

MMMMM….can you send me some UPS?

Heather, oh, I hate it when I run out of flour. I just stocked up, but many times I’ve been in that position!

Tammy, late spring in Central Oregon, or really early on a summer day, is just perfect for outdoor dining. Even in our own front yard, the kids feel like they’re on a fun picnic.

e-Mom, we love the view from here, too.

David, would that be the syrup and sunshine I should box up and send? :-)

6. Linnet says:

Gorgeous picture…I feel hungry now!

7. Jane says:

In my books, that is better than a fancy 5 star restaurant anyday!

8. Milk Mama says:

Oh they sure are adorable!
    Oh it’s beautiful out there! You’re making me feel homesick! I grew up in John Day. My sis lived in Redmond for years. Now all of my family has moved away from there and I have no reason to visit, but I really want to!

9. Anne says:

I’m jealous, eating outside, moutains in the background, awesome picture

10. Tipper says:

Oh how sweet. I remember when my girls could sit at a little table like that-actually we had a pink one just like that one.

Linnet, pancakes are such a nice comfort food for me.

Jane, I agree!

Milk Mama, hey, come visit anytime you’re in the area; this is such a beautiful place. I haven’t been to John Day, but hope to get over there this summer.

Anne, we just ate out there again today, and it’s getter more green with spring, and even prettier.

Tipper, won’t be long before my kids are way too big for this table, and like you, I’ll be looking back at a sweet memory. They grow so quickly.