Works for Me Wednesday: Superfood on the Go

Be sure to visit the Rocks in my Dryer Works for Me Wednesday master list. Here’s what works for me: Odwalla Superfood Micronutrient Fruit Juice Drink. It’s been my meal in a bottle many times over the past several weeks, as my business is at the height of the Christmas frenzy, and I’m working long hours to meet the demands of those half-crazed sports fanatics. And who has time to eat a decent meal in these conditions? Life will be back to normal in another week, but for now, Superfood is keeping me alive! Here’s the scoop on this energy giving, vitamin packed drink:

Smooth and sweet, this gushing garden gulp is a blend of sweet apple juice and luscious purees of peach, mango, strawberry and banana, expertly blended with green foods including wheat grass, barley grass and wheat sprouts, plus other great stuff.

The best part is that it tastes GREAT! So, what works for you?

This entry was posted in carnivals, health/cooking/food, the office. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Works for Me Wednesday: Superfood on the Go

1. ~Amy says:

We call that the “green drink”….my son loves it. He has since he was a toddler (not 10 years old). I can’t get over the look of it.

I drink that stuff too. In fact I told myself about a month ago that everytime I want a starbucks I have to buy a green drink instead! Its working!

Yikes, I seen that in the stores. It sounds so, so… ..healthy!

(I drink Odwalla lime juice by the gallonsful.)

Amy, I know what you mean about the look of it, I think. It doesn’t *look* like it tastes very good, being green and all, but what a surprise at the first sip! It’s yummy!

Mrs. D, I did it today! I wanted a Starbucks, and I bought the green drink! Well, later, I did also buy the Starbucks, but, still…

e-Mom, I haven’t seen the lime one, and I looked for it today. I’ll have to check another store. I was in a little bitty health food store that doesn’t carry a ton of stuff. But they did have the Superfood! This will keep me going til 2 a.m. at least . :-)

5. ~Amy says:

yep, Eugene!

do you live in Bend ?

Amy, I’m in the general area. We love it over here, and I’m even seeing a little bit of blue sky today! But I really miss Eugene, too. We’re there a lot – pretty much every holiday and family gathering is in the valley. My husband and I both went to the U of O – I enjoyed your Duck game pictures.

7. Grace says:

Tasting great is the best part of it considering all the grass that’s inside it!

8. heather says:

I love that stuff and the NAKED drinks–when I have to spend large quantities of time at the hospital with a loved one that is what I opt for even though they are expensive.

Grace, amen to that!

Heather, the price doesn’t keep me away, either, because, really, you’d spend much more even on a fast food meal that does your body no good. :-)